Express Delivery
Immediate Dispatch
365 Days to Return
Best price online

Zone3 Advance Wetsuit Black Yellow White

£168.06
RRP £198.43 Saving £30.37

Zone3
Choose option...
  • Product in Stock Delivery of 3 to 6 days
    194
  • Product in Stock Delivery of 3 to 6 days
    194
  • 3 items available | Item in stock. Delivery within 24 hours
    195
  • Item in stock. Delivery within 24 hours
    195
  • Last item in stock Item in stock. Delivery within 24 hours
    195
  • Product in Stock Delivery of 3 to 6 days
    194
  • 3 items available | Item in stock. Delivery within 24 hours
    195
  • Product in Stock Delivery of 3 to 6 days
    194
  • Product in Stock Delivery of 3 to 6 days
    194
{"attributes":{"500":{"id":"500","code":"talla","label":"Talla","options":[{"id":"1","fecha":"Product in Stock Delivery of 3 to 6 days","label":"S - Small","price":"0","oldPrice":"0","products":["549455"],"stock":0},{"id":"4816","fecha":"Product in Stock Delivery of 3 to 6 days","label":"SM - Small Medium","price":"0","oldPrice":"0","products":["549456"],"stock":0},{"id":"1303","fecha":"Item in stock. Delivery within 24 hours","label":"ST - S-Tall","price":"0","oldPrice":"0","products":["549457"],"stock":3},{"id":"2","fecha":"Item in stock. Delivery within 24 hours","label":"M - Medium","price":"0","oldPrice":"0","products":["549452"],"stock":4},{"id":"1305","fecha":"Item in stock. Delivery within 24 hours","label":"ML - Large Medium","price":"0","oldPrice":"0","products":["549453"],"stock":1},{"id":"1304","fecha":"Product in Stock Delivery of 3 to 6 days","label":"MT - M-Tall","price":"0","oldPrice":"0","products":["549454"],"stock":0},{"id":"3","fecha":"Item in stock. Delivery within 24 hours","label":"L - Large","price":"0","oldPrice":"0","products":["549451"],"stock":3},{"id":"4","fecha":"Product in Stock Delivery of 3 to 6 days","label":"XL - ExtraLarge","price":"0","oldPrice":"0","products":["549458"],"stock":0},{"id":"72","fecha":"Product in Stock Delivery of 3 to 6 days","label":"XXL","price":"0","oldPrice":"0","products":["549459"],"stock":0}]}},"template":"\u00a3#{price}","basePrice":"168.06019635","oldPrice":"168.06019635","productId":"549450","chooseText":"Choose option...","taxConfig":{"includeTax":true,"showIncludeTax":true,"showBothPrices":false,"defaultTax":0,"currentTax":0,"inclTaxTitle":"Incl. Tax"},"subProductsAvailability":[{"id":"549451","availability":"In Stock"},{"id":"549452","availability":"In Stock"},{"id":"549453","availability":"In Stock"},{"id":"549454","availability":"Shipped under 5 days"},{"id":"549455","availability":"Shipped under 5 days"},{"id":"549456","availability":"Shipped under 5 days"},{"id":"549457","availability":"In Stock"},{"id":"549458","availability":"Shipped under 5 days"},{"id":"549459","availability":"No information available"}]}
£168.06
Add to Wishlist Share
Best price online
Express delivery
Tags
MenBeginnerZone3 Swimming Wetsuits Zone3 Swimming Wetsuits

Description
The Zone3 Advance neoprene suit has been manufactured in high quality materials to offer high comfort combined with an optimal fit. This suit not only provides the necessary heat but is designed to swim faster and with less effort. In addition, he has received good reviews in the world of triathlon, including the 220 Magazine and Best Buy awards. Tri247.com also highlighted the flexibility of the shoulder part providing excellent flexibility and comfort.

Characteristics:
- High flexibility in the shoulders and arms to provide greater efficiency and energy
- Application of the innovative Extreme Flex material in the armpit panels to improve strength and speed
- Use of SpeedFlo fabric in 70% of the garment that minimizes friction in the water, increases speed and improves durability. The remaining 30% has been manufactured in high-quality soft-touch neoprene
- Silicone Zone3 covered in Pro-Speed ??CuffsTM on the legs to increase the speed of removing the garment, saving time and energy
- Great fit and low neckline to provide greater comfort between the initiation suits
- Sewn and sealed to perfection to increase flexibility, durability and comfort
- YKK zipper that facilitates putting and removing the suit quickly and easily
- Density of 2 mm on the shoulders, 3 mm on the chest and upper back, and 4 mm on the torso, legs and side panels

* This item does not accept returns, except if the product is defective.
Reference: Z3-WS18MADV101
Read more Read less
Quick Overview
"This neoprene suit so popular in the world of triathlon offers high quality materials with the right density for optimal performance at a very competitive price. In short, a fantastic option for those athletes who have just started in open water or triathlon."
Read more Read less
Customer Reviews
Delivery & Returns


Zone3 Advance Wetsuit Black Yellow White
£168.06
£198.43
40% OFF

40% off in your inbox

Sign up and get up to 40% off thousands of products in your email inbox

+ Legal Information - See less