- 20 training programs: Choose from 20 pre-determined programs designed by certified trainers
- The 5' backlit display allows you to view all the information related to your training
- 20 levels of digital resistance: Intensify your workout with 20 resistance levels that you can easily modify at the touch of a button
- Natural motion with a 7 kg flywheel that is designed for high fluidity
- Adjustable and padded saddle: Designed for your comfort, this adjustable saddle is padded and covered with vinyl. To adjust, move the saddle horizontally and vertically
- Transport wheels: Easily store your bike thanks to the transport wheels
- Bottle holder: Stay hydrated during exertion and keep your bottle close at hand
- Heart rate measurement: You can check your heart rate with the EKG sensors integrated in the handlebars and you can train in a specific heart rate zone
- IFit Coaching 1 year included (VALUE 149€): The iFit subscription offers you a library of workouts updated monthly with over 1000 programs available. Interactive and personalised coaching is offered to you by professional coaches who control and adjust your speed and inclination
- Console type: 5' backlit
- Number of programs: 20
- MP3 compatible: Yes
- IFit compatibility: Bluetooth iFit Compatible
- Pulse taking: Yes
- Foldable: No
- Product dimensions: 114 X 55 X 148 cm
- Weight: 30 kg
- Maximum user weight: 125 kg
- Inertia flywheel set: 7 kg
- Number of resistance levels: 20
- Battery operated: Yes
- Adjustable handlebars: Yes
- Adjustable saddle: Yes
- Weight of the box: 37 kg
- Dimensions of the box: 99 X 33 X 66 cm
Quick OverviewThe GX2.7U bike gives you a very smooth movement.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.