Northwave Celsius XC Arctic GORE-TEX MTB Shoes Black Dark Grey
In addition, TPU reinforcements provide strategic 360º protection across the entire top. The SLW2 plate guarantees a quick and intuitive millimeter adjustment of the shoe. The new Easyfit Climaflex collar combines the extreme flexibility of the GORE-TEX Rattler membrane with the high thermal insulation of neoprene, ensuring mobility and protection. The wrapping and positioning of the heel are guaranteed by an anatomical bottom and a solid thermoformed counter, in addition to the Arctic 4Layer insole in Eva+Aluminium+Eva+Fleece to guarantee excellent thermal insulation.
- Use: MTB
- GORE-TEX Koala Membrane
- Arctic 4Layer template for excellent thermal insulation
- Anatomical bottom and a solid thermoformed heel counter
- Easyfit Climaflex Neck Brace with GORE-TEX Rattler
- Jaws Carbon Reinforced Sole
- SLW2 lock
- Reinforced tip with abrasion resistant TPU
- 360º reflective inserts for improved road visibility
- Weight: 445 g
- Insulation: 4/5
- Power transfer: 2/5
- Waterproofing: 5/5
- Wind resistance: 5/5
- Grip: 3/5
- GORE-TEX: Garments made from GORE-TEX fabric provide maximum comfort and protection in a wide range of activities and weather conditions. The GORE-TEX membrane is water and wind resistant ensuring that no water gets in while allowing your feet to breathe. How is this achieved? Its pores are 20,000 times smaller than raindrops, but 700 times larger than water vapour molecules. In this way, water cannot get in but perspiration can get out and the skin can breathe. Each membrane is tried and tested in the harshest weather conditions.
- SLW2: The micrometric SLW2 system (Speed Lace Winch), with a step-by-step closure, allows you to tighten or loosen the adjustment of the shoe in a few moments in an intuitive way and with very high precision. The side button has a double function: when pressed, it causes a micrometric loosening; when lifted, it allows the complete and immediate opening of the boot.
Quick OverviewThe boots for the bravest runners who never give up and keep training even in freezing temperatures.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.