Northwave Extreme GT 2 Road Shoes Silver Anthracite Grey
- Morph Carbon 12 AAS sole with carbon insert in the pedal area and a stiffness index of 12.0
- Speedplay adaptor compatible with the lowest stack height between foot and pedal
- The unique construction matches strategically placed large mesh inserts with ultra-thin reinforced materials to deliver unrivalled breathability and stability
- Open-knit mesh ensures even greater airflow
- The asymmetric lacing removes pressure from the top of the foot
- XFrame 2 patented construction to ensure that all power is transferred from the upper without compromising on a great fit
- Double SLW3 dial for quick and easy tightening and loosening of the lock
- Performance Regular footbed provides greater support
- Weight: 289 g
- X-Frame: Designed for maximum grip, the X-Frame system allows every watt of power to be transferred, making it the new benchmark for athletes who demand maximum power transfer. The design of the upper of the shoe, the buckles placed in precise points and the ultra-strong Dyneema cable with SLW2 plate guarantee a complete and uniform closure.
- S.L.W.3 Closing System: The new SLW3 developed by X-Dial is totally unique and offers an ultra-fast micrometric closure. This compact mechanism is very light and intuitive, just turn the dial for a quick precise closing. The side button gradually releases the lock so you can enjoy even micrometric control when driving.
Quick OverviewNorthwave road shoes with all the details you need for the perfect cycling shoe.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.