Northwave Flash Arctic GORE-TEX Shoes Black
- Ultra-snug fitting upper with BioMap Aero Overlap construction to reduce aerodynamic drag
- Extra thermal coating strategically placed on the toe
- TPU reinforcement on the tip
- SLW2 dial: full release in a single button plus two asymmetric straps
- Climaflex collar: made from neoprene with an exclusive GORE-TEX Rattler membrane that offers grip, flexibility and freedom of movement
- The combination of soft and insulating thermal neoprene is suitable for the most severe temperatures and climates
- Elasticated GORE-TEX membrane in key areas creating a protective shield that is wind and waterproof and that will keep feet warm. Sits perfectly around the ankle, minimising pressure points
- NRG Air Carbon Reinforced Sole: nylon sole with carbon-reinforced fibreglass that provides improved stiffness. This means the shoes are lightweight and allow a smaller distance between the foot and pedal
- Includes AirFlow ventilation system
- GORE-TEX Arctic footbed: a construction of four layers to deliver outstanding warmth and insulation
- 360º reflective inserts
*Regular fit The toe area is designed to be just the right size and avoid any numbness, while the slightly retracted upper and the special heel design keep the foot in place throughout every impact on the pedal, avoiding movement.
Products made with GORE-TEX materials offer hardwearing waterproofing, wind protection and optimum breathability. They are durable products that maximise the protection and comfort of the user. Available in 2 or 3 layer versions. The 2 layer structure used in GORE-TEX products is perfect for a wide range of outdoor activities. A specific GORE-TEX membrane is attached to the exterior material and stays protected internally with an additional lining. This separate lining guarantees improved comfort and versatility. The 3 layer GORE-TEX products are versatile, comfortable and extremely soft. A specific GORE-TEX membrane is attached to the exterior material and a lining on the inside. The 3 layer GORE-TEX products are designed to reduce the number of layers and improve freedom of movement.
Quick Overview“These shoes will keep your feet insulated and warm in cold temperatures as low as -10 degrees.”
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.