- Use: MTB
- PrimaLoft gold Eco coating 200 g
- Arctic 4Layer template for excellent thermal insulation
- Anatomical bottom and a solid thermoformed heel counter
- Jaws Carbon Reinforced Sole
- Easyfit Climaflex collar
- SLW2 lock
- Reinforced tip with abrasion resistant TPU
- 360º reflective inserts for improved road visibility
- Weight: 420 g
- Insulation: 5/5
- Power transfer: 2/5
- Waterproofing: 2/5
- Wind resistance: 2/5
- Grip: 3/5
- PrimaLoft Gold Eco: The best insulation on the market. It offers excellent warmth without adding excessive weight and is a waterproof filling. It is highly breathable and allows moisture to move through it, keeping out the cold and sweat. It can be packed down into small spaces and is easy to transport. Finally, it stands out for for its incomparable soft and pleasant touch and it's good shape. PrimaLoft Gold Eco is made with 55% post-consumer recycled content.
- SLW2: The micrometric SLW2 system (Speed Lace Winch), with a step-by-step closure, allows you to tighten or loosen the adjustment of the shoe in a few moments in an intuitive way and with very high precision. The side button has a double function: when pressed, it causes a micrometric loosening; when lifted, it allows the complete and immediate opening of the boot.
Quick OverviewIdeal shoes to keep the temperature in hard weather conditions.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.