Northwave Raptor Arctic GORE-TEX MTB Shoes Black
- Regular fit
- Ultra-snug fitting upper with BioMap Aero Overlap construction to reduce aerodynamic drag
- TPU reinforcements ensure 360° protection
- SLW2 dial: full release in a single button plus two asymmetric straps
- Climaflex collar: made from neoprene with an exclusive GORE- TEX Rattler membrane that offers grip, flexibility and freedom of movement. Adaptable to the harshest temperatures and weather, its combination of soft, insulating thermal neoprene and GORE-TEX Rattler stretch membrane in key areas creates a wind- and water-resistant shield that keeps your feet warm. Sits perfectly around the ankle, minimising pressure points
- GORE-TEX Arctic insole: four-layer construction for exceptional warmth and insulation
- 360º reflective inserts
- GORE-TEX Paclite
Garments with GORE-TEX Paclite Product Technology use a laminate design with a GORE-TEX membrane bonded to an outer layer. The result is an extremely lightweight and compact garment that can be worn anywhere. The membrane is protected on the inside by a thin, durable film instead of a lining and is the ideal solution for hiking and cycling, as well as other sports where weight and bulk are critical factors. These garments keep the body cool and dry during intense activities, and they preserve body heat in cold and windy conditions. They also offer durable waterproofing, extreme breathability and are totally windproof.
Quick OverviewThe Northwave Raptor Arctic GORE-TEX shoes are ideal for cycling on cold winter days with temperatures down to -10 degrees Celsius.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.