- Packaging: 28 units of 44g
- They are a food supplement that can be taken in conjunction with a low-calorie diet
- It includes in its composition L-Carnitine
- Take one bar a day as a source of protein, fibre and vitamins
Store in a cool, dry place. Below 21º
- It is important to maintain adequate daily fluid intake. Meal replacement bars are intended to form part of a low energy diet and must necessarily be supplemented by the consumption of other foods
- Ingredients: milk protein, white vegetable coating 1,4,5 [sugar, vegetable fat (coconut nut), skimmed milk powder, cocoa butter, emulsifier (soya lecithin), natural vanilla flavour and aroma], milk chocolate coating 2,3 [sugar, cocoa butter, skimmed milk powder, cocoa mass, whey powder (milk), anhydrous milk fat (milk), whole milk powder, emulsifier (soya lecithin), natural vanilla flavouring and aromas], glucose syrup, corn syrup, sweetener (sorbitol syrup), oligofructose syrup, yoghurt powder 4 (4.0%) (milk), cocoa butter, mineral complex (potassium gluconate, potassium citrate, calcium phosphate, sodium citrate), defatted cocoa powder (2.7% 1 / 1.6% 2 ), roasted cocoa beans (2.6% 3 / 0.55% 2 ), dehydrated apple (Malus domestica L.) (1.3%), inulin, safflower oil (Carthamus tinctorius, seeds), polydextrose, flavour 4 , flavours 1,2,3,5(milk), glucomannan, pectin, Lcystine, L-carnitine (0.25%), microcrystalline cellulose3,5, acidity regulator 5 (malic acid), vitamin complex (L-ascorbic acid, dL-alpha-tocopheryl acetate, nicotinamide, D-calcium pantothenate, retinyl acetate, cholecalciferol, pyridoxine hydrochloride, riboflavin, phylloquinone, thiamine hydrochloride, pteroylmonoglutamic acid, D-biotin, cyanocobalamin)
Quick OverviewThis bar is ideal for any weight control diet, whether it is to lose or to maintain, it is very important to ensure a correct supply of nutrients. - It includes in its composition L-Carnitine.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.