Among its ingredients are:
- L-Tryptophan: Tryptophan is an essential amino acid found in proteins and is needed for the production of serotonin. The body can't produce serotonin without enough tryptophan. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter linked to the circadian rhythm (sleep-wake state), mood, and how well we manage stressful situations. This neurotransmitter helps regulate anxiety and stress to try and maintain an optimal mood.
- Melissa extract: Melisa extract relaxes the nervous system and reduces the signs of fatigue, insomnia, anxiety and migraines, as well as many other things. As well as its sedative properties, it aids digestion.
- Magnesium: It helps the nervous system working normally and is important for muscle contraction and bone maintenance. It also plays a fundamental psychological role by reducing tiredness and fatigue which are both linked to anxiety and stress.
- Vitamin B6: It's involved in nerve transmission and is also important psychologically because it helps to reduce tiredness and fatigue.
- Pantothenic Acid: It's needed for normal energy metabolism, the metabolism of steroid hormones and vitamin D along with other neurotransmitters and is also important for mental performance.
- Niacin: Also known as vitamin B3, it's required for a number of bodily functions including energy metabolism, the nervous system processes and normal psychological functions, helping to prevent fatigue and recurring tiredness.
- Presentation: Box of 30 capsules
- Ingredients: Tryptophan (28%), Bulking Agents (Cellulose, Sodium Carboxymethyl Cellulose, Silicon Dioxide), Mineral Complex (Magnesium Oxide, Magnesium Carbonate), Melissa Extract (Melissa officinalis, Leaves) (18%), Coating Agent [Polyvinyl Alcohol, Colourings (E-171, E-129, E-133), Polyethylene Glycol, Anti-Caking Agent (Talc)], Vitamin Complex (Nicotinamide, Calcium D-pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride), Anti-Caking Agent (Magnesium Stearate). - Does not contain allergens
- Serving size and instructions: Take 1 or 2 capsules per day. Preferably, take 1 tablet half an hour before breakfast or dinner.
Quick OverviewReduces anxiety, fatigue and the effects of stress whilst improving night-time rest.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.