The practice of physical activity that combines both strength and strength training and endurance, involves very specific nutritional needs. A clear example that we find is the CrossFit.
The muscular wear to which we expose the metabolism added to the caloric consumption and to the increase of the post-exercise metabolism implies that we must ensure a correct intake of carbohydrates, proteins and amino acids.
Description of the content:
- Whey isolate: protein contribution free of fats and sugars (also "without lactose"). Protein of high bioavailability, high biological value and with an aminogram that stands out for its contribution of Branched Amino Acids.
- Sustained assimilation carbohydrates: combination of high molecular weight carbohydrates and isomaltulose (Palatinose TM), low glycemic index disaccharide that allows the regulation of post-exercise glycemia.
- Branched Amino Acids (BCAAs): L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine constitute 3 of the essential amino acids in muscle regeneration.
- L- Glutamine: amino acid with which promotes muscle recovery and prevents catabolism.
- Magnesium: indispensable electrolyte in the processes of protein synthesis as well as muscle relaxant (prevents the appearance of cramps).
- Vitamin B6: water-soluble vitamin indispensable in the mechanisms of absorption of protein, amino acids and carbohydrates.
Total Box Protein provides the ideal combination of nutrients to optimize recovery processes after high-intensity physical efforts that combine both strength / power and resistance exercises.
Bag of 660 g.
Quick OverviewNutriSport Total Box is a nutritious shake that will help you recover after exercise, providing the necessary dose of carbohydrates, proteins and amino acids.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.