The excellent Whey Protein 3 formula includes three types of whey protein:
- Whey Protein Concentrate (WPC): This is a protein with high biological value and containing a complete range of amino acids necessary for regenerating damaged muscle tissue after moderate to high intensity physical exercise.
- Whey Protein Isolate (WPI): The complex cross flow micro-filtration process (CFM) guarantees the high purity of its protein content and keeps fat, sugar, and lactose levels low. It also has excellent digestibility.
- Whey Protein Hydrolysate (WPH): This is obtained through the hydrolysis of milk whey in which the proteins are broken down into smaller structures (peptides) to achieve better digestion and absorption in the body. This protein has the fastest absorption of all.
- Presentation: 907 g pot
- Ingredients: Concentrated whey protein concentrate (52%), whey protein isolate (26%), whey protein hydrolysate (9.0%), branched-chain amino acid complex (BCAAs: L-leucine, L-isoleucine, L-valine) (8.0%), Flavourings, Fat-free Cocoa Solids (2.0%), EnzyMax Complex DigeZyme Alpha-amylase (Aspergillus Oryzae), Cellulase (Trichoderma reesei), Lactase (Aspergillus Oryzae), Lipase (Rhizopus Oryzae) and Protease (Bacillus licheniformis), Maltodextrin, Pineapple Extract, Papaya Extract, Salt, Sweeteners (Acesulfame Potassium, Sodium Cyclamate, Sucralose), Colourings (E-1202 and Riboflavin 5-Phosphate Sodium), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) and Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin).
- Allergens: Contains lactose and soy derivatives.
- How to use: Dissolve a dose (30 g) in 200 ml of water. Vigorously shake in a container.
- Recommended Dosage: Take one dose (30 g) per day after physical exercise.
- When to take: After training. Optimises muscle regeneration. Ideal as a snack which is rich in protein and low in lactose and fats.
Quick OverviewWhey Protein is a food supplement which provides increased muscle mass, free from fat, whilst helping muscles to recover.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.