- Frame colour: Jet black
- Lens colour: Prizm Torch
- Lens colour: Prizm Sapphire
- Fit: Standard
- Light transmission 1: 17%
- Light transmission lens 2: 13%
- Light transmission 1: Bright light
- Lens 2 light conditions: Change of conditions
- Contrast: Enlarged
- Lens base colour: Red
- Base lens colour: blue
- Lens category: 3
- Available with Prizm lens technology options
- Two lenses included
- Dual use microbag bag included, for storage and lens cleaning
- Size: Large
- Lens Change Switchlock System
- Adjustable 50mm wide strap with a silicone coating for a secure fit
- O Matter's rigid exoskeleton with front piece fits the face comfortably, even in extreme cold conditions
- Low-profile frame design provides superior visibility and greater compatibility with the helmet
- With the continuous comfort of three-layer front foam and moisture-controlling fleece lining
- Injection molded Plutonite lens material protects 100% from UVA / UVB / UVC rays and harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Optically correct double-ventilated lens with F3 anti-fog coating
- Iridium lens coating (optional) reduces glare and transmits light evenly
- Meets ANSI Z87. 1 and EN 166 impact protection requirements
Prizm is a revolution in lens optics built after decades of colour science research. Prizm lenses provide unprecedented control of light transmission resulting in precisely adjusted colours to maximize contrast and improve visibility.
Quick OverviewOakley Prizm technology is a guarantee of visual clarity. After years of scientific research in the field of colour, they have made these lenses that maximize contrast and improve visibility thanks to their precisely tuned colours.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.