- Frame Colour: Polished Black
- Lens Colour: Prizm Ruby Polarized
- Fit: Standard
- Light Transmission: 17%
- Light Conditions: Bright light
- Contrast: Increased
- Lens category: 3
Design: A sporty functional design that provides maximum comfort and protection to enhance performance experiences in high light exposure conditions
- Available with a variety of Prizm lenses for snow and water sports or everyday use that are designed to enhance colour, contrast and detail to get the most out of any activity
- Non-slip: Unobtainium nose pads increase grip with perspiration and help keep glasses securely in place without sacrificing comfort
- Protection: The removable interchangeable bridge blocker and side protection are designed to block reflections and keep the face protected
- Strap: with the 20-inch steel strap, integrated, coated, woven and lightweight, athletes of all levels can wear their Clifdens or simply pop them around their necks with total peace of mind, so they can worry less about their glasses and more about their surroundings
- Available with: Category 4 lenses (less than 8% visible light transmission (VLT)) that block more UVB and intense light, reducing the chances of acquiring eye health problems. The category 3 lens is an effective solution for both protection and visibility under cloudy or partly cloudy skies
- Prescription: compatible with prescription lenses, for athletes of all levels who need glasses
Prizm is a revolution in lens optics, after decades of colour science. Prizm lenses offer unprecedented control of light transmission to fine-tune colours to maximise contrast and improve visibility.
Oakley HD Polarized lenses reject 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can accompany conventionally manufactured polarized lenses, improving safety, comfort, and performance.
Quick OverviewIn 2015, Oakley launched Prizm lenses that maximise performance and visual sharpness during sports, giving the athlete a clearer view of colours that is needed for improved vision, which improves safety.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.