- Frame Colour: Matte Black
- Color of the lenses: Clear
- Fit: Standard
- Light Transmission: 93%
- Light Conditions: Low light
- Base lens colour: Clear
- Lens category: 0
- HDO High Definition Optics: Eliminates distortion to increase visual clarity and acuity and have a much clearer vision
- Plutonite lenses: Proprietary and patented by Oakley, this lens material is designed to block UV rays and protect against impact
- UV blocking: They block 100% of UVA and UVB rays up to 400nm
- Impact protection: The lens material and the geometric combination of its design are tested to protect against high velocity impacts, with some models even protecting against high mass impacts
- Anti-fog: Selected models have an anti-fog application on the lens surface to help prevent fogging during lens wear
- High Definition Optics (HDO)
High Definition Optics is a collection of patented technology that allow Oakley lenses to meet or exceed testing standards of the American National Standards Institute in optical clarity, visual acuity and impact resistance.
- Plutonite Lens
One of the most optically pure materials used in eyewear today, it maximises clarity and impact resistance while repelling 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm. It is not a coating, the UV protection comes from the lens material itself.
Quick OverviewSo you can keep Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO) lens features intact, your new glasses come with an electrostatic Micro-clear case that's also useful for cleaning.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.