- Available with Prizm lens technology options
- Size: Large
- Microbag included for storing and cleaning the lens
- Ridgelock lens changing system
- Discreet frame notches on the sidebars make them compatible with most prescription glasses
- Adjustable 50mm wide strap with a silicone coating for a secure fit
- O Matter's flexible exoskeleton fits comfortably to the face, even in extreme cold conditions
- Air-mounted design provides superior visibility and greater compatibility with the helmet
- With the continuous comfort of three-layer front foam and moisture-controlling fleece lining
- Injection moulded Plutonite lens material 100% protects from UVA / UVB / UVC rays and harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Optically correct double-ventilated lens with F3 anti-fog coating
- The mask is compatible with glasses
- Iridium lens coating (optional) reduces glare and transmits light evenly
- Meets ANSI Z87.1 and EN 166 impact protection requirements
- Lens colour: Prizm Sapphire Iridium
- Light transmisión: 13%
- Lens category: 3
Prizm is a revolution in lens optics, after decades of colour science. Prizm lenses offer unprecedented control of light transmission to fine-tune colours to maximise contrast and improve visibility.
Quick OverviewOakley Prizm technology is a guarantee of visual fidelity. After years of scientific research in the field of colour, they have achieved these lenses that maximise contrast and improve visibility thanks to their precisely tuned colours.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.