The lightweight frame design includes Unobtainium nose pads that are hydrophilic and offer a secure, non-slip grip, even in wet conditions. The clear lenses have a scratch-resistant coating on the outside and a permanent anti-fog coating on the inside surface. The transparent lens has a visible light transmission of 89%, suitable for use in low light and no light conditions, as well as the UV protection of Plutonite lens material, which filters out all UVA and UVB rays with a wavelength of up to 400 nm. This model complies with EN166 (EU) and ANSI Z87.1 (USA) eyewear safety standards. USA
- Frame Colour: Black
- Color of the lenses: Clear
- Light Transmission: 93%
- Light Conditions: Low Light
- Contrast: Neutral
- Base lens colour: Clear
- Optical category lenses: The lenses are made from Plutonite, Oakley's high purity optical grade polycarbonate with Oakley's HDO Optics with Polaric Ellipsoid
- No distortions: Distortion-free optics and 100% UVA/UVB protection with a wavelength of up to 400nm
- Transparent Lens: The transparent lens has a visible light transmission of 89%, suitable for use in low light or no light conditions, without influencing contrast or colour
- Anti-fog and scratch-resistant lenses The lenses offer an optimal combination of scratch-resistant coatings on the outside of the lens and anti-fog on the inside
- O-Matter frame: O-Matter's frame is ultra-lightweight and chemical resistant and is equipped with Unobtainium material, which increases grip, and thin rod technology, which makes it compatible with above-ear protection
- Secure fit: Even in wet conditions, with Unobtainium hydrophilic nasal platelets
- High Definition Optics (HDO)
High Definition Optics is a collection of patented technology that allow Oakley lenses to meet or exceed testing standards of the American National Standards Institute in optical clarity, visual acuity and impact resistance.
A synthetic hydrophilic compound increases adhesion in wet conditions to provide a better grip in case of sweating. This makes it perfect for the rubber grips on the stems and the nose pads.
Quick OverviewSo you can keep Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO) lens features intact, your new glasses come with an electrostatic Micro-clear case that's also useful for cleaning.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.