- Fit: Standard
- Light Conditions: Bright light
- Weather conditions: Sunny
- Contrast: Increased
- Lens category: 3
- MIPS system for increased rotational impact safety
- Oakley's patented Secure-Connect system magnetically connects and mechanically secures the lens to the helmet
- Prizm enhanced dual lens to improve contrast and increase clarity, detect snow contours, textures and obstacles, - Anti-fog interior lens
- Adjustment knob on the side allows the lens to be pushed towards the wearer's face to help create a customised, comfortable seal
- Lens ejection button releases the helmet visor
- Located on the front/top of the helmet, the lens landing zone allows the wearer to intuitively store the lens in place, just as they would a traditional goggle, using Secure-Connect technology.
- Hybrid shell using a blend of durable DURAMATTER and traditional lightweight polycarbonate, creating a well-balanced design that is strategically applied to selected areas of the helmet
- The Skull Matrix system creates a unique integration of fit and protection that allows the helmet's internal retention system to wrap around the wearer's head in all directions, helping to achieve a comfortable and secure fit
- BOA adjustment system
- Polartec Power Grid lining
- Extra lens included (only on indicated models)
- Sizes: S (51-55cm), M (55-59cm), L (59-63cm)
MIPS leads in the market for slip plane technology in the helmet’s interior which is designed to reduce any rotational impact from certain knocks. When the head rotates rapidly and comes to a sudden stop, the rotational acceleration can cause high levels of stress in the brain tissue. The tissue strain caused by these movements can result in various types of brain injuries. We believe that helmets equipped with MIPS technology can add the highest level of protection against certain types of impacts. MIPS uses a slip plane technology that moves inside the helmet, mimicking the same protection system that the brain uses. This layer is designed to rotate inside the helmet with the aim of potentially slowing or reducing the amount of energy transferred to or from the head. Science shows that if we can reduce the stress associated with rotational acceleration, we can reduce the risk and severity of brain damage.
The BOA closure secures and holds, it can be operated quickly and is released easily.
- Polartec Power Grid
Polartec Power Grid fabrics are designed to keep skin dry with a knitted bi-component construction that uses different yarns on either side of the fabric. This creates two different surfaces: one which allows moisture to be removed from your skin and the other that promotes quick drying. These fabrics weigh less, take up less space and provide more insulation and breathability than most other materials in the same class.
Quick OverviewVersatile Oakley ski helmet with integrated lens.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.