- Frame colour: Black
- Lens colour 1: Persimmon
- Lens colour 2: Dark Grey
- Fit: Standard
- Light transmission 1: 62%
- Light transmission lens 2: 10%
- Light transmission 1: Cloudy
- Light transmission 2: Bright Light
- Contrast: Enlarged
- Lens base colour 1: Orange
- Lens base colour 2: Grey
- Lens category 1: 1
- Lens category 2: 3
- Size: Small
- Microbag included for storing and cleaning the lens
- Discreet frame notches on the sidebars make it compatible with most prescription eyewear
- 50 mm wide adjustable strap with a silicone coating for a secure fit
- O Matter's flexible case fits comfortably on the face, even in extreme cold conditions
- Low-profile frame design provides superior visibility and increased helmet compatibility
- With the continuous comfort of three-layer front foam and moisture-controlling fleece lining
- The Plutonite lens material, injection moulded, protects 100% from UVA / UVB / UVC rays and harmful blue light up to 400 nm
- Double-ventilated lens, optically correct, with F2 anti-fog coating
- With Iridium lens coating that reduces glare and transmits light in a balanced manner
- Meets ANSI Z87 impact protection requirements.1 and EN 166
- High Definition Optics (HDO)
High Definition Optics is a collection of patented technologies that enable Oakley eyewear to meet or exceed the U.S. National Institute's standardized testing standards for optical clarity, visual fidelity, and impact resistance.
Quick OverviewSo you can keep Oakley High Definition Optics (HDO) lens features intact, your new glasses come with an electrostatic Microclear case that's also useful for cleaning.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.