- Frame Colour: Matte Carbon
- Lens Colour: Clear to Black Iridium Photochromic
- Fit: Standard
- Light Transmission: 23%
- Light transmission (activated): 23%
- Lens light conditions: Change conditions
- Contrast: Neutral
- Base lens colour: Clear
- Lens category: 0 - 2
- Functional sports design with optimized coverage, wider field of vision, frame retention and impact protection
- Strong yet lightweight O-Matter frame provides all-day durability and comfort
- Unobtainium temple sleeves and nose pads help provide sports-level retention with non-slip grip and all-day comfort
- Available with Prizm lenses designed to enhance colour and contrast and allow you to see more detail
- Compatible with Oakley prescription lenses
- Glasses shape: Rectangular
- High Definition Optics (HDO)
High Definition Optics is a collection of patented technology that allow Oakley lenses to meet or exceed testing standards of the American National Standards Institute in optical clarity, visual acuity and impact resistance.
A mounting material resistant to stress and extreme environments. It is lightweight and very durable. Controlled flexibility increases impact resistance while contributing to all-day comfort in frames made with this innovative synthetic product.
A synthetic hydrophilic compound increases adhesion in wet conditions to provide a better grip in case of sweating. This makes it perfect for the rubber grips on the stems and the nose pads.
Quick OverviewPaired with Prizm lens technology, or Oakley Authentic Prescription Lenses, Plazma is a sport performance model with a contemporary look.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.