VDO M5 D3 WL (3005) Bike Computer
- Current speed
- Daily tour
- Travel time
- Average speed
- Maximum speed
- Part time counter (manual stopwatch that only counts during the march)
- Distance and part time counter (counts the distance traveled in part time)
- Roadbook counter, 2nd daily distance counter, forward / backward count, adjustable
- Clock (12/24 h mode with am / pm)
- Actual temperature
- Total travel bike 1 / bike 2 / total
- Total travel time bike 1 / bike 2 / total
- Comparison of the current speed with the average speed
Pulse functions with the pulse option activated:
(* Requires the VDO chest strap for M5 and M6 odometers)
- Current / average / maximum pulse
- Calorie consumption
- Pulse in% of HR max. personal
- Training time less, equal, greater than the selected training zone
- Pulse zone graph
- Total calorie consumption with bike 1 / bike 2 / total
Pedaling frequency functions with the pedaling frequency option activated:
- Current / average / maximum pedaling frequency
Other features of the M5:
- D3 digital radio transmission for speed, pulse and frequency of pedaling
- Automatic calibration
- Automatic bicycle recognition
- Full text display in DE / GB / FR / IT / ES / NL
- Data storage during battery change (data and settings)
- Battery status warning for computer, speed transmitter, pulse transmitter and pedaling frequency transmitter
- Display lighting
- Can be used for 2 bicycles; Separate data memory for each bike
- Adjustable wheel size through the perimeter of the wheel or the tire table included
- Display wait mode after 5 minutes of pause
- Start / Stop automatically when starting the march after a pause
Quick OverviewVDO Speedometer with large screen and with all the essential functions that allow you to make a detailed tracking of your training.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.