- Buoyancy: 5mm Exo-Cell 3D dots strategically placed on the lower back give the neoprene the extra buoyancy point you need to attack the water in the most aggressive position possible
- Flexibility: The combination of 0.88 material and Yamamoto 44 neoprene provides maximum flexibility, ensuring greater stroke distance
- The Nano SCS coating will minimize water resistance as you glide through the water, improving your hydrodynamics and performance with each stroke The SCS-coated neoprene is used with special Hydrolite panels on the arms and legs, combined with an interior lining that absorbs less water to improve buoyancy, making it easier to remove at the transition
- Comfort: the ultra thin 2-millimetre collar coated with an SCS-coated collar gives maximum comfort where you need it. The velcro has also been positioned so that it can never chafe
- 2mm SCS smoothskin outer collar with zipper that prevents the velcro from rubbing against the neck
- New reverse zipper that prevents the neoprene from opening during the race
- XX Yamamoto
The Yamamoto Corporation is the world's leading supplier of high performance neoprene. Its seal represents quality, technology and innovation.
- 0.88 FREE
It is a revolutionary material developed by Orca. The secret of the perfect balance between its high level of insulation and its lightness is that it is built with five layers of reflective titanium insulation. The result is an extremely elastic and flexible material, high buoyancy and insulation as well as low friction in the water.
Panel that offers 25% more buoyancy than the Aerodome They are used strategically to optimize the position in the water.
- 40 CELL
Second in flexibility, fit and comfort, it is located in areas where high flexibility is required.
Acting as a coating on closed cell neoprene, Super Composite Skin (SCS) coats the neoprene by reducing friction in the water and increasing speed, repels water when it comes into contact with air and reduces the surface area of resistance in the water.
HydroLite panels make the transition a little faster thanks to the use of the SCS (Nano ICE on the Predator) which combined with a special lining that absorbs less water, improves buoyancy and slides more easily, making the neoprene easy to remove at the transition.
- INFINITY SKIN
Exclusive inner lining Infinity Skin plays an important role in the incredible flexibility of the neoprene. Constructed of highly elastic nylon, Infinity Skin Bamboo is strategically placed where flexibility is most needed and allows the neoprene to move dynamically with each stroke.
*This article cannot be returned for a different size, unless the product is defective.
Quick OverviewThe combination of innovative technologies makes the new Alpha the most elastic neoprene on the market. The perfect weapon for Natural Swimmers, those who come from swimming and who have a correct swimming technique. Focus on what really matters: nothing without limits.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.