Orca Openwater SW Neoprene Wetsuit Black Orange Women
- NFC identification system: The Openwater SW neoprene incorporates Emerid, a universal personal identification system via NFC/Contactless that instantly provides useful information to the athlete in case of an accident or emergency
- Restube Ready: The neoprene incorporates the Restube Ready attachment so you can add the Restube buoy (not included) without the need for a belt, which will keep it stable, preventing the neoprene from wearing out
- Visibility: The highly visible orange colour used in the design will keep you noticeable at all times
- Thermal insulation: The 4mm thick abdominal area will provide the thermal insulation you need, maintaining the ideal body temperature throughout the journey
- Trust in water: This thickness will also give you the buoyancy needed to feel comfortable and confident in the water
- Flexibility: The combination of different thicknesses in the neoprene panels allows a more elastic material to be placed in the arm area to increase flexibility in the stroke. This way, you can swim more comfortably without feeling that the neoprene is pressing on your shoulders and arms
*This item cannot be returned for size change, unless faulty.
Quick Overview“This neoprene sets a new standard for both Orca and the whole industry in the open-water swimming and beginner-level triathlons in the neoprene category.”
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.