- Yamamoto 40 is incorporated in shoulders and back along with Infinityskin lining. This material is able to stretch 130%, more than double its original size, providing maximum performance in the stroke
- In the large ranges of movement that occur in the shoulders, it offers 72% less resistance than a conventional neoprene
- Yamamoto 39 technology is present in the trunk, its properties ensure sufficient thermal insulation for training in the water
- Its 3 mm thickness together with the Infinityskin lining ensure that the protection is 77% greater than if we were not wearing neoprene
- SCS coating is used to optimize water glide. This coating minimizes friction with the water, improving the hydrodynamics of the neoprene
- This coating offers 60% less resistance to water flow compared to conventional neoprene, allowing for increased speed
- To ensure that the two parts are joined together correctly, a Velcro fastening system is used
- This velcro allows the two parts to be tightly joined together, preventing water from entering through the hip
- In this way the hydrodynamics are favoured and a correct thermal insulation is ensured
The Yamamoto Corporation is the world's main supplier of high performance neoprene. Their seal represents quality, technology and innovation.
- 40 Cell
Yamamoto's 40 Cell neoprene is second to none in flexibility, fit and comfort. The panels help deliver the highest level of wetsuit swimming experience.
The Super Composite Skin (SCS) has become the standard for coating triathlon wetsuits, since it reduces friction and increases speed in the water. Orca uses Yamamoto Corporation newest innovation, Nano SCS for even lower drag, ensuring the fastest time possible in the water. The dynamic drag coefficient of the Nano SCS is just 0.026 in comparison to 4.00 of normal wetsuits.
- Infinity Skin
Orca's exclusive Infinity Skin inner lining plays an important role in the incredible flexibility of high end wetsuits. Designed based on high-elasticity nylon, Infinity Skin Bamboo is strategically placed where more flexibility is required, allowing the suit to move dynamically with every stroke.
*This item cannot be returned for size change, unless faulty.
Quick OverviewThe perfect choice for open water swimmers who prefer two-piece wetsuits.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.