- In the main body, Yamamoto 39 technology with up to 5mm thickness and thermal inner lining provides maximum thermal insulation where it is needed most, without affecting the swimmer's position or restricting movement
- This material has an 85% greater insulating effect than not wearing neoprene
- Thermal X high-performance inner lining retains heat more efficiently than conventional inner fabrics
- Soft and pleasant touch that provides great comfort
- Yamamoto 40 is incorporated in shoulders and back along with Infinityskin lining. This material is able to stretch 130%, more than double its original size, providing maximum performance in the stroke
- In the large ranges of movement that occur in the shoulders, it offers 72% less resistance than a conventional neoprene
- To prevent heat loss in the back through the zipper, this model incorporates the 'Batwingss' construction consisting of a second layer of neoprene. This layer prevents water seeping through the zipper from coming into direct contact with the body, keeping a layer of warm water inside
- It also ensures a very slim fit in the neck, reducing chafing and water flow from the neck to the neoprene area
The Yamamoto Corporation is the world's main supplier of high performance neoprene. Their seal represents quality, technology and innovation.
Quick OverviewThis wetsuit will provide you with all the functionality, buoyancy and safety you need throughout your training sessions.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.