- For greater flexibility in all phases of the stroke, the Yamamoto 39 neoprene is incorporated together with the high-end Infinityskin lining, in its 2 mm version
- This material has a high elasticity that allows it to be applied in different areas in mid-range wetsuits
- This material requires 45% to 35% less force than conventional neoprene
- The Yamamoto 39 technology also present in the trunk ensures sufficient thermal insulation for our workouts
- Its 3 mm thickness ensures that the protection is 77% greater than if we were not wearing neoprene. In addition, this material gives the TRN a neutral buoyancy ideal to feel safe and secure
- The lining of the collar reduces friction and therefore the appearance of chafing. In addition, the softness of the material improves the contact with the skin, making it more pleasant to the touch
The Yamamoto Corporation is the world's main supplier of high performance neoprene. Their seal represents quality, technology and innovation.
- Infinity Skin
Orca's exclusive Infinity Skin inner lining plays an important role in the incredible flexibility of high end wetsuits. Designed based on high-elasticity nylon, Infinity Skin Bamboo is strategically placed where more flexibility is required, allowing the suit to move dynamically with every stroke.
*This item cannot be returned for size changes, unless faulty.
Quick OverviewThe Orca TRN Core wetsuit is made with Yamamoto 39 high performance neoprene that translates into quality, technology and optimum results for the most demanding athletes.