- For greater flexibility in all phases of the stroke, the Yamamoto 39 neoprene is incorporated together with the high-end Infinityskin lining, in its 2 mm version
- This material has a high elasticity that allows it to be applied in different areas in mid-range wetsuits
- This material requires 45% to 35% less force than conventional neoprene
- The Yamamoto 39 technology also present in the trunk ensures sufficient thermal insulation for our workouts
- Its 3 mm thickness ensures that the protection is 77% greater than if we were not wearing neoprene. In addition, this material gives the TRN a neutral buoyancy ideal to feel safe and secure
- The lining of the collar reduces friction and therefore the appearance of chafing. In addition, the softness of the material improves the contact with the skin, making it more pleasant to the touch
The Yamamoto Corporation is the world's main supplier of high performance neoprene. Their seal represents quality, technology and innovation.
- Infinity Skin
Orca's exclusive Infinity Skin inner lining plays an important role in the incredible flexibility of high end wetsuits. Designed based on high-elasticity nylon, Infinity Skin Bamboo is strategically placed where more flexibility is required, allowing the suit to move dynamically with every stroke.
*This item cannot be returned for size changes, unless faulty.
Quick OverviewThis wetsuit will provide you with all the functionality, buoyancy and safety you need throughout your training sessions.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.