The Orca Vitalis Hi-Vis Open Water long sleeve wetsuit for women is specifically designed for swimming and training in open water with safety and maximum visibility, thanks to its orange panels that stand out and contrast with the colour of the sea. It also provides the thermal insulation you need to maintain an ideal body temperature, without compromising movement.
- High visibility For maximum safety in the water, the HI-VIS has been designed with a high-visibility orange colour that makes you easy to spot while swimming in open water.
- Elasticity The high stretch materials in this wetsuit will allow you to enjoy a more flexible stroke and unrestricted swimming.
- Neutral buoyancy: The 2.5mm Yamamoto 38 material, incorporated into the trunk and legs, will provide you with buoyancy as well as good thermal insulation.
- 38 and 39HV technologies that guarantee good performance, reducing water resistance by 60%
- V Fit: pattern developed exclusively for maximum performance
- Stronger and more durable YKK 10 zip than others on the market
- Optimised suit with Ultimate Seal Collar, to avoid any abrasions
- 2 mm panels on the shoulders, arms and calves and 2.5 mm on the back of the legs and 4 mm on the torso, back and front legs
- Composition: 95% neoprene, 5% polyamide
The Yamamoto Corporation is the world’s main supplier of high performance neoprene. Their seal represents quality, technology and innovation. Yamamoto neoprene is made of limestone. Due to this microcellular structure, neoprene provides several advantages in the functionality of wetsuits compared to traditional neoprene.
Quick OverviewThe Orca Vitalis Hi-Vis wetsuit has been designed to eliminate all possible sources of inconvenience that arise when not wearing a wetsuit. This is achieved through the use of Yamamoto 38 neoprene and high visibility orange. The 2.5mm neoprene material, incorporated into the trunk and legs, will provide you with neutral buoyancy while the highly elastic materials allow you to enjoy greater flexibility in your stroke and swimming without restriction of movement.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.