This makes the Oreka O5 RC the perfect machine for those who want to train without pain and what's more, need a roller that can be transported.
Real road sensations with the safety of the indoor. It is a patented system with two main features:
- It transfers the balance of pedalling on the road to indoor training: you can stand up, sprint, etc. just like on the road.
- It is a safe and simple system, with built-in sensors that guarantee smooth training.
The swing control is carried out by means of two pneumatic "muscles" that are intercommunicated by a central air tank. In this reservoir, the same pump used to inflate the tyres is used to inflate the air to adjust the roll of the trainer to the rider's liking. In this way, in case of inflating to: 4 bars, we obtain a natural rocking that simulates the movement of the bicycle in any ascent when pedalling standing up. 6 bars, we obtain a more stable pedalling, which avoids the muscular overloads generated by static systems.
It should be noted that, independently of this swing, the Oreka O5 RC is a stable trainer thanks to its legs, so that efforts/sprinting at over 1000 watts can be carried out without the training roller moving or shifting.
In case you have a:
- Specialised Tarmac
- Specialised Roubaix
- Giant TCR Advanced Disc
and the frame to roller attachment is loose, please contact Oreka Training after-sales service.
- Direct Drive Trainer training roller type
- Direct Drive - Shimano/SRAM Freehub
- Electrical requirements: Plugless Technology
- Firmware upgradeable via Oreka APP
- Compatible axles: 130 mm, 135 mm, 142 x 12 mm and 148 x 12 mm
- Supplied with adapters for specified axles
- Max. power (40 km/h) 2500 Watts
- Max. inclination: 25 %.
- Virtual flywheel
- Calibration: Magnet Fit Technology (without calibration)
- Footprint: (length x width) 133 × 90 cm
- Body height: 49 cm
- Weight: 30 kg
- Wireless communication: ANT+ FE-C, Bluetooth Smart open
- Control via stand-alone connection, computer via ANT+ antenna, ANT+ FE-C bike computers, Smartphone, Tablet
- Readout: computer with ANT+ antenna, bike computer, sports watch, smartphone, tablet
Quick OverviewThe Oreka O5 roller is the training roller that fans of competition, Grand Prix, cyclo-cross or track events need.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.