Its research and development team has created an APP for the perfect complement to its range of rollers. Once installed it allows:
- Control the resistance of the roller in watts (the display shows real watts and target watts)
- Operate without an internet connection
- Roller Software Upgrade
- Display the pedaling speed And it is compatible with heart rate monitors
- Count the duration of the sessions with a stopwatch
- Type of roller trainer: Direct Drive trainer
- Direct Transmission: Shimano/SRAM Freehub
- Electrical requirements: Plugless Technology
- Upgradable Firmware: Via Oreka APP
- Suitable axis: 130 mm, 135 mm, 142 x 12 mm and 148 x 12 mm
- Supplied: With shaft adapters as shown
- Max. power (40km/h) 2500 watts
- Built-in speedometer
- Max. incline 25 %
- Virtual Flywheel
- Calibration Magnet fit Technology (without calibration)
- Occupied surface: (length x width) 90 x 60 cm
- Body height 42 cm
- Weight 25 kg
- DATA OUTPUT AND CONTROL
- ANT+ FE-C wireless communication , Bluetooth Smart open
Control via Stand-alone connection , Computer via ANT+ antenna , ANT+ FE-C bike computers , Smartphone , Tablet Reading
- Computer with ANT+ antenna , Bike computer , Sports watch, Smartphone, Tablet
- Core for SRAM XDR available as accessory (sold separately)
Quick OverviewIt is the perfect training machine for those who enjoy a quality workout with a trainer of compact dimensions.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.