The Duffle RS can be carried two ways: pulling it along with the handle or over your shoulder like a backpack.
- 1 inside pocket
- IP64 protection
- Roll close system
- Interior compression straps
- Base reinforced with stable foam
- Two daisy chain straps on the top
- Easy-to-remove padded shoulder straps (backpack function)
- Exterior mesh pocket with zip (not waterproof)
- Robust outdoor wheels, 100 mm with polyurethane profile
- Length-adjustable carry handle, large distance from the ground
- Useable as a trolley or a backpack for travelling or expeditions
- TZIP zip close with large opening for optimal access
- Can be secured with a small cable lock (not included)
- PVC-lined polyester material, abrasion-resistant and tear-resistant
- Aluminium support between the wheels for better base protection
- Made in Germany
- Note: When not in use, it should be stored vertically or flat and not rolled up and folded.
- Height: 29 cm
- Width: 73 cm
- Depth: 45 cm
- Volume: 85 L
- Weight: 2790 g
Quick OverviewThe Duffle RS trolley bag, which won the OutDoor INDUSTRY AWARD 2014, is perfect for outings and trips thanks to its excellent comfort and numerous features.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.