Thanks to the removable shoulder strap, you can carry the Sport-Roller High Visibility bag when you park your bike, making it essential for everyone who travels with equipment. The Quick-Lock 2.1 system allows panniers to be mounted and removed with a single click on any luggage carrier with a tube diameter up to 16 mm.
The Sport-Roller High Visibility is part of the Ortlieb High Visibility range, which means it's perfectly goes with the Ultimate Six High Visibility handlebar bag, the Back-Roller High Visibility and Velocity High Visibility panniers, the Saddle-Bag Two High Visibility and the Office-Bag High Visibility. It can also be combined with the Ortlieb 24 or 31 litre Rack-Pack on the rear tube.
- Easy clean interior
- Integrated inner pocket
- Quick-Lock 2.1 adaptor
- Abrasion protection at the bottom
- IP64 protection (with the lid properly closed)
- 3M Scotchlite reflective elements on the sides
- Compatible with tubes up to 16 mm diameter
- Interchangeable hook inserts with anti-scratch function (8, 10, 12 mm)
- The symmetric shape means you can carry it on your right or left side
- Adjustable, twisting (in 15º intervals) mounting hook with anti-scratch function
- PU-lined polyester material, PVC-free and with an interwoven reflective material
- Product content: Ortlieb Sport-Roller High Visibility panniers (pair); Two carry straps; reduction inserts for tube diameters of 8, 10 and 12 mm (two pairs for each size)
- Made in Germany
- Height: 30 cm
- Width: 25 cm
- Depth: 14 cm
- Capacity 12.5 L (each pannier)
- Weight: 720 g (each pannier)
-Optional accessories (not included):
- Bottle-Cage (F9101)
- Mesh-Pocket (F9121)
- Anti-Theft-Device (E125)
- Outer Pocket 1.8 L (F91S)
- Hooks QL2.1 20 mm (E193)
- Carrying System Bike Pannier (F34)
Quick OverviewWhen riding on the road, high visibility provides extra safety, which is why the Ortlieb Sport-Roller High Visibility pannier is perfect for riding in low light.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.