It also features a transparent compartment in the lid (useful interior size 21 x 12 cm), which allows you to store your smartphone, GPS or map safely and with absolute protection against rain. The transparent foil allows you to view and operate your touchscreen devices without removing them while pedaling. This bag is made of polyester coated with PU (polyurethane) and without PVC (polyvinyl chloride), resulting in a robust and waterproof canvas material that offers great quality, a very long life and respects the environment.
The Ultimate Six Free is part of Ortlieb's Free range, so it ideally complements the Back-Roller Free backpack and the Sport-Roller Free frontpack.
- Ultimate 6 Adapter
- Interior separators
- Magnetic closing cap with lock
- Resists up to a maximum load of 5 kg
- PU-coated polyester fabric, PVC-free
- Protection class IP 54 (with cover tightly closed)
- 3M Scotchlite reflective element on the front
- Interior zippered pocket and snap hook for keys
- Compatible with handlebars up to 31. 8 mm diameter and tapered handlebars (not suitable for carbon handlebars)
- Bracket compatible with Ortlieb's previous generation handlebar adapters and Rixen&Kaul Klick-Fix brackets
- Product content: Ortlieb Ultimate Six Free 5L bag; Mounting set with key lock; Two keys; Carrying strap; Inner pocket
- Made in Germany
- Height:€ 13.5 cm
- Width: 24 cm
- Depth: 13 cm
- Capacity: 5 l
- Weight: 664 g
Optional accessories (not included):
- Handlebar Mounting-Set (E185)
- Handlebar Mounting-Set E-Bike (E207)
- Handlebar Mounting-Set Support (F1451)
- Safe-It sizes S-XL (D2101) - models from 2017 onwards
- Handlebar Mounting-Set Extension (E165) - for handlebars with very sharp curves
Quick OverviewA compact handlebar bag designed for comfortable, practical and easy use.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.