It has a carry handle, a comfortable foam back with air channels for optimal ventilation, a base protected with robust feet and a removable exterior pocket with a zip to help keep contents organised. The roll close and tie close inside allow easy access as well as guaranteeing secure waterproofing (top rolls 3 to 4 times). The Velocity High Visibility backpack is made with PU covered, PVC-free material, which makes a robust and waterproof canvas that offers high quality, a long life and a product that is environmentally friendly.
The Velocity High Visibility backpack is part of the Ortlieb High Visibility range, which means it goes perfectly with the Ultimate Six High Visibility handlebar bag, the Sport-Roller High Visibility and Back-Roller High Visibility panniers, the Saddle-Bag Two High Visibility and the Office-Bag High Visibility.
- Adjustable, removable waist strap
- Handle at the top for transport
- Messenger style bag with roll top
- Adjustable, removable sternum strap
- Loop for rear light or helmet (not included)
- Padded shoulder straps with reflective material
- IP64 protection (with top rolled 3 to 4 times)
- Removable inside pocket with buttons and zip closure
- Optimised strap attachment for shoulders and waist
- Small reflective Ortlieb logo on the lower front
- Perfect as a backpack for school or university
- Enough space to carry A4 folders and other material
- Quick access and easy to fill thanks to the roll close with velcro
- Reinforced corners at the bottom to prevent abrasion
- Back with padded foam and air channels for optimal ventilation
- PU-lined polyester material, PVC-free and with an interwoven reflective material
- PU-lined cordura material, PVC-free and with an interwoven reflective material
- Height: 50 cm
- Width: 30 cm
- Depth: 16 cm
- Volume: 24 L
- Weight: 950g
Ortlieb optional accessories (not included):
- Closure-Extension (E46)
Quick OverviewOrtlieb backpacks are fully made from waterproof and high-quality material so you can enjoy your outdoor leisure time to the maximum.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.