The S in the name means short, so it has been specially adapted for mountaineers with a short back. The rear system of this backpack is significantly shorter than the other Ortovox backpacks.
- Attachment for snowboard and mountain boots
- Waterproof thanks to its polyurethane coating
- Separate safety compartment
- Helmet net
- Hip pocket
- Map compartment
- Compatible hydration system
- Load control straps
- Swisswool full contact back system
- Pocket with cover and two compartments
- Attachment for ropes
- Attachment for axe and hiking sticks
- Weight: 1410 g
- Material: Nylon 420D HD Ripstop + Nylon 420D Manstar
- Swisswool Full Contact
This technology provides the back of the wool backpacks to achieve good microclimatic and moisture management, making the users of these backpacks feel comfortable and dry all day. Thanks to the wool, the back of these backpacks absorbs almost 30 times more moisture than foam backpacks and is 7% more breathable. Another advantage of wool is that the surface dries faster than other backpacks. But that's not all, the Full Contact makes the backpack fit perfectly in the body offering optimal weight distribution. The design consists of two aluminium struts that offer great stability and guarantee comfort for the user.
Quick OverviewThis backpack has a great moisture drainage system on the back. In addition, its fit adjusted to the body makes the load is well distributed and not a nuisance.