The Farpoint Trek is also equipped with hidden security pockets, zips, detachable mat straps and two lumbar belt pockets - ideal for backpacking adventure.
- Grip handles
- Locking latches
- Base entry with lock
- Inner Security pocket
- Lightweight peripheral frame
- Zip pocket in the top flap
- Internal attachment clip for keys
- Compatible with Osprey's Daylite series
- Internal compression belt system
- Dual access mesh side pockets
- U-shaped zip opening on front panel
- Integrated AirCover waterproof travel case
- Removable straps for sleeping mat
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Hip belt with twin zip pockets
- Lower compartment with zip for sleeping bag
- AirSpeed suspended mesh adjustable ventilated rear panel
- Compatible with Osprey's Hydraulics and Hydraulics LT hydration system
- Small contoured padded handles on top and side
- Anti-scratch zip pockets to protect your sunglasses and electronic accessories
- Volume: 75 l
- Weight: 2100 g
- Maximum dimensions:(cm): 77 (L) x 42 (W) x 36 (D)
- Main material: 420D Nylon Packcloth
Quick OverviewFarpoint backpacks bring together all the knowledge of Osprey, awarded as a travel series to accompany you on your trekking routes.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.