- Quick and light drying
- Clip for attaching gloves
- Layer construction
- Elastic and conical wrist
- Reinforced wrist entry
- Wrist with zip closure
- Water resistant, windproof and breathable
- Soft leather palm compatible with touch screens
- Material (membrane): GORE WINDSTOPPER - 94% nylon, 6% spandex
- Material (insulation): 100% polyester
- Material (palm): Water-resistant goatskin
- Material (lining): 100% tricot
- Weight (size L): 126 g
- Comfort temperature: -12/-1 º C
- Gore Windstopper
Products made with this fabric are totally windproof and deliver maximum breathability to keep you comfortable in cool and windy weather conditions. The totally windproof, yet extremely breathable membrane blocks the wind and allows vapour to escape. This combination of protection and breathability minimizes the wind's chilling effect while reducing the risk of overheating. The treatment applied to the exterior of the fabric increases waterproofing.
Sensor products from Outdoor Research are specially treated to allow the use of electronic touch screens without the need to expose the user's skin, protecting it from external elements.
Quick OverviewProtect your hands from the cold with functional gloves from Outdoor Research.