- Dimensions: 235 x 150cm
- Body length: 200 cm
- 3 - 4 seasons
- Rectangular shape
- Exterior material: Polycotton (20% cotton / 80% polyester)
- Lining: Cotton flannel (100% cotton)
- Filling 2200 g Isofill
- Two layer construction with off-set
- Two-way zip with automatic L shape lock
- Female comfort temperature: 5 degrees
- Male temperature limit: -1 degrees
- Extreme temperature: -16 degrees
- Packed size: 52 x 52 x 26 cm
- Weight: 4000 g
- Hood with zip
- Pillow included
- Fully opens to duvet shape
- Integral zip deflector
- Easy slide zip system
- Interior storage pocket for small essentials
- Sleeping bag with square construction
- Corner liner attachments
- Simple two-directional zip
- Two Layer Off-set
Uses two layers of synthetic insulation and they move so that each covers the seams of the other to increase insulation.
Isofill: siliconized hollow fibre that provides optimal warmth and insulation
- Zip together
This sleeping bag can be attached to another one. With compatible zips.
- Heavy Duty Zips
The Outwell own heavy duty zips ensure easy use with little wear over long periods of time. Two way opening option.
- Liner Attachment Points
Sleeping bag, liner attachment and lining close
- Square Sack
Square sleeping bag: For excellent storage.
- 3-4 seasons
1 season: only for use in summer months. 2 seasons: for use from the end of spring to the beginning of autumn. 3 seasons: For use from the spring to the autumn. 4 seasons: for use all year round, but better for colder conditions.
Quick OverviewThe Outwell Camper sleeping bag range is made with polycotton with different coloured lining, providing a cosy comfort with Isofill insulation. All Camper models have a hood with zip, inside pocket and incorporated pillow.