- Type of Tent: Two-room Tunnel Tent
- Capacity: 3 People
- Rooms: 1 bedroom, 1 storage room
- Outer material: Outtex 3000 Select (100% Polyester Taffeta)
- Seams: Taped
- Floor: Waterproof Double-layer of 100% Polyethylene
- Tent interior: 100% Breathable Polyester
- Packed Tent Size: 61 x 20 cm
- Tent Weight: 5.2 kg
- Poles: Duratec 7.9 - 8.5 mm fibreglass
- Pieces per Box 2
- Storage area with a detachable bathtub groundsheet for protection and flexibility
- The rear entrance allows easy entry and exit
- The Outwell Wind Guard System ensures outstanding stability in strong winds by securely bracing the tent flysheet with strong poles to spread the wind force loading.
- D-shaped interior door for easy access
- The interior has a completely sealed groundsheet for insect-free nights
- Ventilation at the rear of the tent allows airflow to tackle condensation
- The pre-attachable and adjustable inner tent makes pitching easy. It can be separated easily and quickly as required.
- Fully sealed flysheet for maximum protection from the wind and rain
- Pre-attached luminous guylines for greater convenience and fast pitching.
- Mesh pockets inside the tent for storing small items practically and securely.
- Reinforced material on all stress points.
- Heavy-duty Outwell zips are easy to use, running freely and securely.
- Tinted windows protect against the penetration of UV rays while maintaining excellent visibility and privacy.
- Compression carry bag reduces package size
- Outtex 3000 Select
It's a high-strength polyester that meets the key expectations for ideal camping fabrics in general and has a PU-coating that provides a 3,000 mm hydrostatic head waterproof rating.
- Flame Retardant
Material meets all the latest regulations for tent materials.
- Taped Seams
Extra protection on all seams. The tape stops water from getting in.
- Duratec Fibreglass
Using Outwell's own fibreglass-based blend of materials for strength and rigidity.
- Detachable Bathtub Groundsheet
A durable groundsheet that can be left on or removed completely as required, either in warm weather or for cleaning.
- Outwell Easy Access System
The main door folds to one side and the groundsheet lies flush with the ground for safe and easy access.
- Hanging Point System
Attaches the inner with toggles through suspension points taped to the tent for strength and safety.
- Toggle-up Curtains
Curtains with conveniently located fixings in each window, which allow as much, or little, daylight in as you wish.
- Tinted Windows
Windows with tinted coating that serve two key functions; privacy and protection against the sun's glare.
- Wind Guard System
Lateral system for joining the flysheet to the pegs for improved stability in windy conditions.
Bag with straps for carrying the packed tent over short distances.
- Sleep Comfort 2 People
Outwell defines its tents using a comfort sleeping rating. The industry standard allows 60 cm per person in each bedroom. Outwell knows that this is not enough and with the arrival of airbeds Outwell has decided that their idea of a comfortable sleep is 70-80 cm per person.
Quick OverviewThe Outwell Encounter range of tents are lightweight and easy to pitch. This style of tent offers a variety of options for long weekends or spontaneous breaks. The wind protection system keeps the tent stable and exceeds customer expectations.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.