- Dimensions: 215 x 80/100 cm
- Body length: 190 cm
- 2 - 3 seasons
- Rectangular shape
- Exterior material: 260T Polyester Pongee (100% Polyester)
- Lining: 190T Polyester Pongee (100% Polyester)
- Filling 1500 g Isofill
- Two layer construction with movement
- Two-way automatic locking zip
- Female comfort temperature: 4 degrees
- Male temperature limit: -2 degrees
- Extreme temperature: -18 degrees
- Packed size: 48 x 48 x 30 cm
- Weight: 2600 g
- The flexible 80 - 100 cm width allows a balance between insulation and freedom of movement
- Partially unzip the upper and folding wings to obtain a 120 cm wide duvet effect
- Warm internal velvet foot pocket with protected external opening that allows feet to cool down when needed
- Micro Tricot super soft hood lining
- Zip pocket in the hood
- Unbutton and remove the top to use as a quilt
- Sleeping bag with square construction
- Two Layer Off-set
Uses two layers of synthetic insulation and they move so that each covers the seams of the other to increase insulation.
- Isofill Premium
High quality Outwell insulation. This highly siliconized fine hollow fibre ensure an extra soft feel and a high level of insulation.
- Zip together
This sleeping bag can be attached to another one. With compatible zips.
- Heavy Duty Zips
The Outwell own heavy duty zips ensure easy use with little wear over long periods of time. Two way opening option.
- Square Sack
Square sleeping bag: For excellent storage.
- 2 - 3 seasons
1 season: only for use in summer months. 2 seasons: for use from the end of spring to the beginning of autumn. 3 seasons: For use from the spring to the autumn. 4 seasons: for use all year round, but better for colder conditions.
Quick OverviewThe Outwell Colibri range takes sleeping bag design to new levels of versatility, comfort and innovation with a high level of insulation and sculpted style. Equipped with versatile features, offering a revolutionary feeling away from home.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.