- Type of tent: tunnel style with 3 bedrooms
- Person capacity: 5 people
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 living area and an integrated awning
- Outer material: Outtex 4000 Select (100% Polyester Taffeta)
- Seams: sealed
- Floor: 100% waterproof double layer polyethylene
- Inner Tent: 100% breathable polyester
- Tent size folded: 78 x 35 x 35 cm
- Tent weight: 20.8 kg
- Poles: Duratec fibreglass 12.5 mm
- Pieces per box 1
- Three areas provide a large family with a wet area, dry living area and bedroom
- Double zips allow full front opening, supported by a full mesh panel for ventilation without letting insects in
- The darkened bedrooms have a versatile 360º access system
- Additional side door for flexible access
- Large tinted windows that reduce glare and guarantee privacy
- Sewn, durable, water-resistant ground sheet
- Internal fly sheet cable entry points
- The lightweight, warm roof sheet creates a bright and pleasant inside
- Adjustable fixing points for a flexible pitch
- Reinforcement patches in all stress points
- Pre-attached luminous guylines for convenience and fast pitching
- The mesh pockets on the inside of the tent store small items securely and practically
- The rear ventilation system offers flexible options to regulate the internal temperature and cool air flow
- Cable attachment points neatly route electrics for safety
- Large tinted windows with curtains and handles
- Fully sealed protective sheet for maximum weather protection
- Compressible transport bag for a compact package size
- Outtex 4000 Select
Outtex 4000 Select is a hard-wearing, quality, 100 per cent polyester that addresses key expectations for fabrics ideal for regular general camping. It is fire retardant and has a PU-coating that provides a 4,000mm hydrostatic head waterproof rating.
- Fire Retardant
Material meets all the latest regulations for tent materials.
- Taped Seams
Extra protection across all seams, the tape ensures no chance of any water ingress.
- OWS System Force 8
Outwell Wind Stabilizer System uses a strong hook and loop fastening system as a direct attachment point for the flysheet and tent pole. An effective system which keeps the whole tent stable whatever the weather.
- Duratec Fibreglass
Using Outwell's own fibreglass-based blend of materials for strength and rigidity.
- Duratec Flex System
Our Duratec pole system provides flexibility, easy handling and low weight.
- Outwell Sewn-in Ground System
Outwell Sewn-in Ground System: A sewn-in groundsheet for maximum protection from the elements, dirt and insects.
- Outwell Easy Access System with mesh
Main door and mesh fold to one side and the groundsheet lies flush with the ground for safe, easy access.
- Toggle-up Curtains
Curtains with conveniently located fixings at each window, letting in as much, or as little, daylight, as required.
- Tinted Windows
Windows with a tinted coating serving two key functions; protection against the sun's glares and privacy in the tent.
- Premier Bedroom
Comfortable bedrooms offering benchmark floor space and stand up height, minimum 215cm length.
- Outwell 360º Access System
Bedroom opening options include hazard-free access to extend inner space into the living area and beyond for a natural sleep experience with privacy.
- Dark Inner
Dark roof panel and sides reduce light penetration to improve sleep quality.
- Hanging Point System
Attaches the inners with a toggle through the suspension point taped to the tent for strength and security.
- Cable Entry Point
Zipped section to allow a mains lead to be safely run into the tent.
- Dry Zip
Practical, effective panel over the length of the whole zip, to protect against rain etc.
- Outwell Floating Guyline System
A single luminous guyline connects two upper guylines to the peg. Halves the risk of tripping, reduces pitching time and makes tensioning easier.
Bag with straps for carrying the packed tent short distances.
- Sleep Comfort 4 People
Outwell are defining our tents by a comfort sleeping rating (the industry standard allows 60 cm per person in each bedroom). Outwell knows that this is not enough and with the advent of airbeds we have decided that the Outwell sleep-comfort is 70-80 cm per person.
Quick OverviewThe Outwell Privilege Collection of tents is a great choice for couples and families, especially those who are going camping for the first time. The new Outtex material is fully waterproof and the set up design is practical with poles to maximise space inside and the height provides a habitable space with premier rooms and stabilising system, these tents are highly resistant to bad weather.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.