- The air tubes of the Power Air System structure are inflated into one to improve assembly time.
- The poleless sealing system holds the awning securely and securely against a caravan
- Height-adjustment system helps to level the avancé
- Heavy-duty Outwell zippers are easy to use, safe and free to run
- Four handles on the front wall of the awning offer flexible opening options, including the option to remove the awning completely for an open view
- Rugged and easy to clean PVC walls and fins around the base of each awning protect the fabric from stains caused by rain and gravel abrasion.
- All curtains have an attractive sand pattern and a zipper on one side for a flexible choice between total privacy, controlling light levels or enjoying the views to the maximum.
- A fabric panel ensures protection against currents between the underside of the caravan and the ground.
- The profile of the pre-formed air tube structure ensures excellent standing height and maximises living space.
- Robust fastening points allow 18mm reflective straps to be securely fastened with quickly adjustable buckles in stormy weather to maintain stability and structural integrity
- Large tinted windows flood the interior with light, while reducing heat and sunshine, allowing panoramic views with privacy.
- Adjustable fixing points for pitch flexibility
- Completely sealed protection sheet for maximum protection of the elements
- Material of the canvas: Outtex Peak (100% polyester oxford) with sealed seams
- Impermeability: 3000 mm
- Length of roof connection: 400 cm
- Fixing height: 240 - 255 cm
- Anchor ropes diameter: 7 mm
- Structure: Power Air System
- Maximum pressure: 9 PSI
- Floor: PVC
- Dimensions folded: 89 x 41 x 41 cm
- Total weight: 14.3 Kg
- Outtex Peak
Outtex Peak is a tough 100% PU-coated polyester fabric, flame retardant, created to balance weight and strength with the ability to withstand the demands of normal camping life.
- Taped Seams
Additional protection at all seams, the tape does not allow water to enter the interior.
- Outwell Power Air System
Offers individual tubes that are inflated and deflated separately through external valves.
- Tinted Windows
Tinted coated windows that serve two key functions; Protection from the gaze of the sun and privacy in the tent.
- Removable Front
Opens occupants to the full outdoor experience while providing air coverage.
- Reflective Webbing
Creates a secure anchorage and minimizes the danger of tripping.
- Pole-free Seal System
Seal system without rods to create a hermetic seal between the awning and the caravan that reduces the risk of damage.
- Height Adjustment System
Spacer discs inserted into the tube pocket compensate for uneven ground for a level erection.
Bag with straps to carry the tent packed for short distances.
- Air pump included
Supplied with all Outwell products with air tube technology, the manual air pump, easy to set up and high efficiency makes inflatable tents a short inflation job.
Quick OverviewOutwell Nordic Coast's collection of Avancés, awnings and annexes guarantee extra flexible living space for the most demanding owners. The height adjustment system with levelling discs and rod-less sealing system allows a complete adaptation to the caravan.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.