The Outwell Maryville 260SA Flex caravan tent is the perfect companion for holidays on the road. You can extend your family's motorhome experience with a well-ventilated and easily accessible living area with ample headroom and optional extra sleeping space inside, useful for teenagers or friends. Large tinted windows in the extra-wide side doors fill the interior with light and views of the outside world. In addition, the large canopy over the movable front wall, with insect-proof mesh, offers a deep retreat to embrace nature or a more enclosed living space to relax in comfort. Whether you're moving or based at a campsite, you can safely leave independent to secure your camp while you and yours embark on adventures.
- Flyer: Polyester Outtex 6 Express RS
- Hydrostatic head: 6 mm
- Length of connection to the ceiling: 260 cm
- Height of attachment: 175 - 200 cm
- Thickness of the cord: 7 mm / 5 mm
- Tubes: Power Air System with apex tube(s) for optimal stability
- Poles: Steel 19mm
- Floor: Double-layer waterproof polyethylene
- Package size: 82 x 44 x 44 cm
- Weight: 26kg
- Pre-shaped air tubes provide plenty of headroom and interior space
- Spacious living room with large tinted windows for a light-filled interior with curtains for privacy
- Two large side doors with insect-proof mesh backing
- HookTrack system for versatile positioning of lights and items up to 1.5 kg (3.5 lbs)
- Heavy-duty Outwell zips are easy to use and operate securely and freely
- Optional dark cloth interior for sleeping or storage
- Groundsheet for Link Access Zone with built-in draft exclusion skirt
- Fully open rear for easy access to the vehicle
- Reliable, easy-to-operate inflation/deflation valves conveniently located outside the double canopy
- Pre-installed luminous fastening lines for convenience and quick release
Quick OverviewThis caravan tent is the perfect companion for a great family holiday. It's easy to set up and you get a lot of floor space for the price. The interior sleeping space can also be raised, opening up more space for more people to sleep.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.