- Type of Tent: Three-room Tunnel Tent
- Capacity: 6 People
- Rooms: 2 bedrooms, 1 living area
- Outer material: Outtex 6000 Pro (100% Oxford Polyester)
- Seams: Taped
- Floor: 100% Polyethylene waterproof double-coating
- Packed Tent Size: 92 x 54 x 54 cm
- Weight: 34.3 kg
- Rods: 19 mm thick steel
- Tubes: Inflated structure for easy assembly
- Pieces per Box 1
- One-Go inflation technology and isolation valves for fast pitching through one inlet valve
- The pre-formed gothic-style air tubes provide great headroom and inside space.
- Darkened Ambassador Master Rooms with extra depth, stand-up height, and 360 º access system
- Two additional side doors with mesh panel backing for good ventilation and flexible access
- Double zips allow the front to be fully opened, backed by a full mesh panel which allows insect-free ventilation
- Large tinted windows reduce glare and guarantee privacy.
- Fully waterproof and durable sewn-in polyethylene sheet
- Cable entrance points in the flysheet and internal walls
- The light, warm-toned roof sheet makes the inside bright and cheerful.
- Adjustable pegging points for flexibility when pitching.
- Reinforced material on all stress points.
- Reliable and easy-to-operate inflation/deflation valves conveniently located outside the flysheet
- The floating guyline system elegantly reduces pitching time, highlights the risk of tripping, and simplifies tension adjustment
- Mesh pockets inside the tent for storing small items practically and securely.
- Connection points guide cables for electronic devices for extra safety.
- The rear ventilation system provides a flexible option for regulating the internal temperature and the flow of fresh air
- Large tinted windows, with zipped curtains, reduce glare from the sun, ensure privacy, and allow campers to keep in touch with the outside
- Fully seam-sealed flysheet for maximum protection against the elements.
- The Outwell Easy Pegging System colour-coding allows campers to put pegs in the right place first time for a fast pitch and reliable stability
- Compressible carry bag for a compact pack size
- Outtex 6000 Pro
Outtex 6000 Pro is a super strong and durable quality polyester created for the most luxurious Outwell tent collections. Perfect for camping throughout the year, Outtex 6000 Pro has a PU-coating that provides a 6,000 mm hydrostatic head waterproof rating.
- Flame Retardant
Material treated in this way complies with all the latest regulations for tent materials.
- Taped Seams
Extra protection on all seams, the tape ensures that water can't get in.
- Aerodynamic Storm Protection 10
The aerodynamic shape of the tent ensures stability. Windproof against a full gale, Force 10 on the Beaufort scale.
- Outwell Advanced Air System
Inter-connected air tube frame with one inflation valve, featuring isolation valves and one full horizontal tube across the roof.
- One-Go Inflation
Super-fast inflation via a single air inlet valve through the interconnected air tubes.
- Outwell Sewn-in Ground System
Outwell Sewn-in Ground System: A sewn-in groundsheet for maximum protection against the elements, dirt, and insects.
- Outwell Easy Access System with mesh
The main door and the mesh fold to one side and the groundsheet is flush with the floor for safe and easy access.
- Zip-up Curtain
Curtains with a zip system to allow daylight in as required.
- Tinted Windows
Windows with tinted coating that serve two key functions; privacy and protection against the sun's glare.
- Ambassador Master Bedroom
The enlarged inner areas with a length of 230 cm are standing height to offer more scope for mobility and storage.
- Outwell 360 º Access System
Bedroom opening options include hazard-free access to extend internal space to the living area and beyond for a natural sleep experience with complete privacy
- Dark Inner
The panel roof panel and sides reduce light penetration to improve the quality of sleep
- Hanging Point System
Attaches the inner parts with toggles through suspension points taped to the tent for strength and safety.
- Cable Entry Point
Zipped section to allow a mains cable to safely enter the tent.
- Dry Zip
Practical and effective panel along the full length of the zip to protect against rain, etc.
- Outwell Floating Guyline System
A single luminous guyline connects two upper lines to the peg. This reduces the risk of tripping, halves pitching time, and eases tension.
- Outwell Easy Pegging System
Three types of colour-coded pegs ensure an easy and stable pitch. The pegs are different according to their function: steel grey pegs for the corners, luminous plastic pegs for the guylines, and black pegs for the side pegging.
- Air pump included
Supplied with all Outwell tents with air tube technology. The easy-to-install, high-efficiency, manual air pump makes inflatable tents a short job.
- Sleep Comfort 4 People
Outwell defines its tents using a comfort sleeping rating. The industry standard allows 60 cm per person in each bedroom. Outwell knows that this is not enough and with the arrival of airbeds Outwell has decided that their idea of a comfortable sleep is 70-80 cm per person.
Quick OverviewOutwell tents from the Smart Air Collection series are made using the exceptional Outtex 6000 Pro fabric, with specific attention to detail for excellent quality. These tents provide a versatile space for campers looking for maximum performance and comfort. The air system uses inflation technology reinforced by a pre-formed tube frame to maximise internal space and height.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.