- avancé flexible to drive, designed for easy use with motorhomes, vans and MPVs
- Front wall can be fully opened with a 4-slide zipper for greater flexibility when opening doors and a full front panel to create a veranda look with an insect screen
- Generous awnings on Rain Safe access and shelter doors
- Fully open rear for easy access to the vehicle
- Spacious living room with large tinted windows for a light-filled interior with lever curtains for greater privacy
- Completely sealed protection sheet for maximum protection of the elements
- Pre-attached luminous fixation ropes for greater comfort and agility in assembly
- Adjustable fixing points for roll flexibility
- Heavy-duty Outwell zippers are easy to use, safe and free to run
- Material of the canvas: Outtex 3000 Select (100% polyester taffeta) with sealed seams
- Impermeability: 3000 mm
- Capacity: 2 people
- Diameter of anchoring ropes: 7 mm
- Material of the rods: Steel and fibreglass Duratec
- Rods: 12. 7 mm and 8. 5 mm
- Dimensions folded: 70 x 30 x 30 cm
- Total weight: 13.2 Kg
- Fire Retardant
Material complies with all the latest regulations for tent materials.
- Taped Seams
Additional protection at all seams, the tape does not allow water to enter.
- OWS System Force 8
The Outwell wind stabilizer system uses a strong hook and loop closure system as a direct attachment point for the flying leaf and tent rods. An effective system that keeps the entire store stable no matter what the weather.
- Duratec Fibreglass
Using Outwell's own blend of materials with fiberglass for strength and stiffness.
- Outwell Sewn-in Ground System
Outwell Sewn-in Ground System: a sheet of earth sewn together for maximum protection against the elements, dirt and insects.
- Toggle-up Curtains
Curtains with fixings conveniently located on each window, allowing daylight to enter as needed.
- Tinted Windows
Tinted coated windows that serve two key functions; Protection from the gaze of the sun and privacy in the tent.
- Dry Zip
Practical and effective panel along the entire zipper, to protect against rain, etc.
Bag with straps to carry the tent packed for short distances.
Quick OverviewThe Outwell Cruising range integrates a stabilising system to provide excellent space flexibility and comfort, with large tinted windows and side doors to ensure convenient access.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.