The Outwell Milestone Shade Camping Tent for vans offers a side access area, with buckled straps to adjust the height, and a side door on the opposite side of the tent. It attaches easily and quickly to camper vans with a height range of 175 cm to 2 cm. A folding front door is supported by an insect net under the canopy arch, while the covered mesh panel on the apex of the canopy improves ventilation.
- Fly sheet: Outtex 3 Select polyester
- Hydrostatic head: 3 mm
- Ceiling connection length: 250 cm
- Accessory height: 175 - 200 cm
- Rope thickness: 7 mm/ 5 mm
- Polos: Duratec fibreglass 9.5, 12.7 mm
- Sole: Waterproof two-layer polyethylene
- Packet size: 71 x 29 x 29 cm
- Weight: 13.6 kg
- Large entry doorway with additional mosquito net
- The large front canopy provides rain and sun protection
- Ample living space with large polarised windows for an interior that's full of life with privacy curtains
- HookTrack system for versatile positioning of lights and items up to 1.5 kg
- Outwell zips are resistant and easy to use, and work independently and safely
- Optional dark interior fabric for sleep or storage
- Groundsheet to Link Access Zone with an integrated air flap
- The back is completely open to facilitate access to the vehicle
- Pre-installed luminous fastening lines for convenience and fast launching
Quick Overviewif you're looking for a tent for camper vans with all the features, the Outwell Milestone Shade is perfect for you. With a side access door, this tent offers a side door on the opposite side of the tent, so you never lose sight of it, including when you're sleeping on the side of this large tent. The tent is also easily and quickly attached to your caravan with a height range of 175 cm to 2 cm, and is completely closed when not in use.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 48 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.