- avancé tent type for motorhomes, vans and minivans (MPV) with a fixing height of 180 cm-205 cm.
- Link Zone access system with side doors for easy access
- The front wall can be fully opened with a 4-slide zipper for greater flexibility when opening doors and a full front panel to create a veranda look with a mesh of insects.
- Fully open rear for easy access to the vehicle
- Front awning with lever sides provides protection against rain and sunshine
- Completely sealed protection sheet for maximum protection of the elements
- Pre-attached luminous fixation ropes for greater comfort and agility in assembly
- Reinforcement patch at all stress points
- Adjustable fixing points for flexibility of oscillation
- Heavy-duty Outwell zippers are easy to use, safe and free to run
- Material of the canvas: Outtex 6000 Pro (100% polyester oxford) with sealed seams
- Impermeability: 6000 mm
- Length of roof connection: 300 cm
- Fixing height: 180 - 205 cm
- Diameter of anchoring ropes: 7 mm
- Construction structure: Inflatable
- Rods: with advanced inflation system for better performance
- Maximum pressure: 7 PSI
- Rods: 9. 5 mm alloy rod, 1 16 mm steel rod (for Link Access Zone)
- Floor material: Double waterproof coating 100% polyethylene
- Dimensions folded: 40 x 85 cm
- Weight: 20.3 Kg
- Outtex 6000 PRO
Outtex 6000 Pro is a 100% resistant and durable polyester created for the most luxurious Outwell tent collections. Perfect for camping all year round, Outtex 6000 Pro is flame retardant and has a PU coating that provides a 6,000mm hydrostatic head.
- Fire Retardant
Material complies with all the latest regulations for tent materials.
- Taped Seams
Additional protection at all seams, the tape does not allow water to enter.
- Aerodynamic Storm Protection 9
The aerodynamic design of the tents with hidden poles ensures that the entire tent is stable, regardless of the weather.
- Link Access Zone System
The valance and automatic cutting field blade provide clean access between a Touringdrive-away awning and a vehicle.
- Outwell Advanced Air System
Air tube frame interconnected with an inflation valve, with isolation valves and a complete horizontal tube along the roof.
- One-Go Inflation
Super fast inflation through a single air inlet valve through interconnected air tubes.
- Outwell Sewn-in Ground System
Outwell Sewn-in Ground System: a sheet of earth sewn together for maximum protection against the elements, dirt and insects.
- Zip-up Curtain
Curtains with a zipper blade closure system, allowing daylight to enter as needed.
- Tinted Windows
Tinted coated windows that serve two key functions; Protection from the gaze of the sun and privacy in the tent.
- Dry Zip
Practical and effective panel along the entire zipper, to protect against rain, etc. . .
- Outwell Easy Pegging System
Outwell system of easy fixation. The special use of three different types of color-coded pegs ensures an easy and stable launch of the store. The dowel is different depending on the work required: steel dowels with grey anchorage for the four corners.
Bag with straps to carry the tent packed for short distances.
- Air pump included
Supplied with all our tents with air tube technology, our manual air pump, easy to set up and high efficiency makes inflatable tents a short inflation job.
Quick OverviewThe Avancés Outwell Smart Airt Touring range is made with Outtex 600 waterproof canvas and thicker anchor ropes to provide stability and protection against the elements. The inflation system of the structure allows for easy assembly.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.