- avancé for motorhomes, vans and minivans (MPV) with a fixing height of 180 cm-205 cm
- Link Zone Access system with side doors for easy access
- The front wall can be fully opened with a 4-slide zipper for greater flexibility when opening doors along with the front panel completely to create a veranda look with an insect net.
- Fully removable rear opening for easy access to vehicles; 4 zippers offer flexible opening options
- Frontal pavilion with pre-angled alloy mast to protect against rain and let in the sun's glow
- Completely sealed protection sheet for maximum protection of the elements
- Pre-attached luminous fixation ropes for greater comfort and agility in assembly
- Reinforcement patch at all stress points
- Adjustable fixing points for roll flexibility
- Heavy-duty Outwell zippers are easy to use, safe and free to run
- Material of the canvas: Outtex 4000 Select (100% polyester taffeta) with sealed seams
- Impermeability: 4000 mm
- Capacity: 2 people
- Length of roof connection: 300 cm
- Fixing height: 180 - 205 cm
- Anchor ropes diameter: 7 mm
- Frame: steel and fibreglass rods
- Rods: roof: 11mm Duratec fiberglass, legs: 19mm steel rails, rain-proof door: 9. 5mm alloy rod, 16/19mm inside roof rods, 1 16mm steel rod (for Link Access Zone)
- Floor material: Double waterproof coating 100% polyethylene
- Dimensions folded: 42 x 80 cm
- Weight: 24.2 Kg
- Outtex 4000 Select
Outtex 4000 Select is a high quality, 100% resistant polyester that meets key expectations for fabrics ideal for regular general camping. It is fire retardant and has a PU coating that provides a hydrostatic head water resistance rating of 4,000 mm.
- Fire Retardant
Material complies with all the latest regulations for tent materials.
- Taped Seams
Additional protection at all seams, the tape does not allow water to enter.
- OWS System Force 9
The Outwell wind stabilizer system uses a strong hook and loop closure system as a direct attachment point for the flying leaf and tent rods. An effective system that keeps the entire store stable no matter what the weather.
- OPS System
Outwell Power Stability System: Rigid steel rod system that allows more space for the head and internal space inside the tent.
- Link Access Zone System
The valance and automatic cutting field blade provide clean access between a Touringdrive-away awning and a vehicle.
- Outwell Sewn-in Ground System
Outwell Sewn-in Ground System: a sheet of earth sewn together for maximum protection against the elements, dirt and insects.
- Zip-up Curtain
Curtains with a zipper blade closure system, allowing daylight to enter as needed.
- Tinted Windows
Tinted coated windows that serve two key functions; Protection from the gaze of the sun and privacy in the tent.
- Dry Zip
Practical and effective panel along the entire zipper, to protect against rain, etc.
- Outwell Easy Pegging System
Three types of color-coded picks ensure an easy and stable launch. The peg is different according to the work required: steel pegs with grey anchorage for the four corners, luminous plastic pegs for the lateral lines and black pegs at the lateral fixing points.
Bag with straps to carry the tent packed for short distances
Quick OverviewOutwell's Touring collection is recommended for couples and families travelling in motorhomes or MPVs, with structures constructed from Duratec fibreglass rods and the optimum Outtex 400 Select waterproof tarpaulin.