- avancé for motorhomes, vans and minivans (MPV) with a fixing height of 180 cm-205 cm
- Link Zone Access system with side doors for easy access
- The front wall can be fully opened with a 4-slide zipper for greater flexibility when opening doors along with the front panel completely to create a veranda look with an insect net.
- Fully removable rear opening for easy access to vehicles; 4 zippers offer flexible opening options
- Frontal pavilion with pre-angled alloy mast to protect against rain and let in the sun's glow
- Completely sealed protection sheet for maximum protection of the elements
- Pre-attached luminous fixation ropes for greater comfort and agility in assembly
- Reinforcement patch at all stress points
- Adjustable fixing points for roll flexibility
- Heavy-duty Outwell zippers are easy to use, safe and free to run
- Material of the canvas: Outtex 4000 Select (100% polyester taffeta) with sealed seams
- Impermeability: 4000 mm
- Capacity: 2 people
- Length of roof connection: 300 cm
- Fixing height: 180 - 205 cm
- Anchor ropes diameter: 7 mm
- Frame: steel and fibreglass rods
- Rods: Ceiling: 11mm Duratec fiberglass, legs: 19mm steel rods, rain-proof door: 9. 5mm alloy rod, 16/19mm inside the roof rods, 1 16mm steel rod (for Link Access Zone)
- Floor material: Double waterproof coating 100% polyethylene
- Dimensions folded: 45 x 85 cm
- Weight: 26.6 Kg
- Outtex 4000 Select
Outtex 4000 Select is a high quality, 100% resistant polyester that meets key expectations for fabrics ideal for regular general camping. It is fire retardant and has a PU coating that provides a hydrostatic head water resistance rating of 4,000 mm.
- Fire Retardant
Material complies with all the latest regulations for tent materials.
- Taped Seams
Additional protection at all seams, the tape does not allow water to enter.
- OWS System Force 9
The Outwell wind stabilizer system uses a strong hook and loop closure system as a direct attachment point for the flying leaf and tent rods. An effective system that keeps the entire store stable no matter what the weather.
- OPS System
Outwell Power Stability System: Rigid steel rod system that allows more space for the head and internal space inside the tent.
- Link Access Zone System
The valance and automatic cutting field blade provide clean access between a Touringdrive-away awning and a vehicle.
- Outwell Sewn-in Ground System
Outwell Sewn-in Ground System: a sheet of earth sewn together for maximum protection against the elements, dirt and insects.
- Zip-up Curtain
Curtains with a zipper blade closure system, allowing daylight to enter as needed.
- Tinted Windows
Tinted coated windows that serve two key functions; Protection from the gaze of the sun and privacy in the tent.
- Dry Zip
Practical and effective panel along the entire zipper, to protect against rain, etc.
- Outwell Easy Pegging System
Three types of color-coded picks ensure an easy and stable launch. The peg is different according to the work required: steel pegs with grey anchorage for the four corners, luminous plastic pegs for the lateral lines and black pegs at the lateral fixing points.
Bag with straps to carry the tent packed for short distances.
Quick OverviewOutwell's Touring collection is recommended for couples and families travelling in motorhomes or MPVs, with structures constructed from Duratec fibreglass rods and the optimum Outtex 400 Select waterproof tarpaulin.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.