- Integrated advanced air system structure for improved performance
- The rod-less construction system is securely and securely fastened against the caravan.
- Height-adjustment system helps to level the avancé
- Side rain guard provides enhanced, easy-to-use protection against water ingress
- Pre-angled air structure offers excellent height and floor space
- Rugged and easy to clean PVC walls and fins around the base of each avancé protect the fabric from stains caused by rain and gravel abrasion.
- Four handles on the front wall of the awning offer flexible opening options, including the option to remove the awning completely for an open view
- Two large side doors with insect proof mesh backrest
- 360-degree curtain with seaweed pattern offers flexible privacy options: closed zipper, partially open diagonally or fully rolled to one side
- A fabric panel ensures protection against currents between the underside of the caravan and the ground.
- Adjustable fixing points for flexibility in case of rolling
- Organizing pockets ensure items are not lost
- Large tinted windows flood the interior with light, while reducing the heat and brightness of the sun, allowing panoramic views with privacy.
- Robust fastening points allow 18mm reflective straps to be securely fastened with quickly adjustable buckles in stormy weather to maintain stability and structural integrity
- Heavy-duty Outwell zippers are easy to use, safe and free to run
- Completely sealed protection sheet for maximum protection of the elements
- Material of the canvas: Outtex HD (100% oxford polyester) with sealed seams
- Impermeability: 6000 mm
- Length of roof connection: 560 cm
- Fixing height: 240 - 255 cm
- Anchor ropes diameter: 7 mm
- Depth: 300 cm
- Structure: Integrated advanced air system frame for improved performance
- Maximum pressure: 9 PSI
- Dimensions folded: 50 x 100 cm
- Weight total: 34 Kg
- Outtex HD
Outtex HD uses a 100% strong, super strong and durable polyester fiber that undergoes a special process to improve performance and appearance.
This PU-coated flame retardant fabric meets key expectations for materials ideal for general caravans.
- Taped Seams
Additional protection at all seams, the tape does not allow water to enter the interior.
- Outwell Advanced Air System
Air tube frame interconnected with an inflation valve, with isolation valves and a complete horizontal tube along the roof.
- One-Go Inflation
Super fast inflation through a single air inlet valve through interconnected air tubes.
- Tinted Windows
Tinted coated windows that serve two key functions; Protection from the gaze of the sun and privacy in the tent.
- Removable Front and Sides
Opens occupants to the full outdoor experience while providing air coverage.
- Reflective Webbing
Creates a secure anchorage and minimizes the danger of tripping.
- Pole-free Seal System
The rod-free construction system creates a tight seal between the avancé and the caravan that reduces the risk of damage.
- Height Adjustment System
Spacer discs inserted into the tube pocket compensate for uneven ground for a level erection.
Bag with straps to carry the tent packed for short distances.
- Air pump included
Supplied with all Outwell products with air tube technology, the manual air pump, easy to set up and high efficiency makes inflatable tents a short inflation job.
Quick OverviewThe Avancés Outwell Nordic Shore collection offers designs inspired by technical innovation at the service of the camper, thanks to the assembly of the pre-angled structure from inflated, its large panoramic windows and the option of removing the front completely will not leave you indifferent.
Product availability: The majority of our products are in stock in our warehouses, this is stated on the same page as "Product in stock. Delivery within 24 hours". In products with size options, this information will appear when you select the size you want. If we do not have the product in our warehouse, we will inform you of the estimated delivery time. We will keep you updated on this information and work to ensure you receive your order as quickly as possible. When the product is not available we will give you the option to sign up to an alert to let you know when it is back in stock.
Payment method: You can pay by card, paypal or bank transfer. If you choose the last option, you will receive an email with our bank details for you to make the payment. When we have proof of the payment, we will take care of changing the status of your order and start to prepare your items for delivery.
Delivery costs: The majority of our orders come with free delivery. Purchases over 49 euros in Spain have free delivery excluding products such as dumbbells, weights, MTB, BMX, urban, road and electric bikes. We don't deliver to the Canary Islands, Ceuta or Melilla.
Returns: 100% satisfaction guaranteed, with 365 days to return your purchase. You can manage this via the "My Account" section where you can request a return. You'll find all the information you need here.
Size changes: For products with size options, you can consult the size guide table in the product details, to help you choose the one that fits you best. If when you receive the order, you need a different size, you can change it free of charge (Spain). If the new size isn't available we will find you an alternative. Here you will find all the steps to follow.