Patagonia Black Hole 100L Duffel Bag Black
- Mesh pockets on lid
- Zip side pockets
- Can be stowed away in its own pocket
- Large opening to main compartment
- Padded base to protect contents
- Cushioned and removable shoulder straps
- Reinforced top and side carrying handles
- Reinforced external fastening points for additional equipment
- Compact, lightweight, weather-resistant and durable recycled nylon ripstop
- Material (body): 100% post-consumer recycled polyester ripstop 8.7 oz 900 denier (22% solution dyed) with a TPU film laminate and DWR finish
- Material (Lining): 3.3 ounces 200 denier 100% recycled polyester with polyurethane coating and DWR finish
- Body fabric certified with bluesign
- Dimensions: 80 x 49.5 x 36.8 cm
- Capacity: 100 l
- Weight: 1640 g
Garments that meet the highest standards in terms of functionality, respect for the environment and commitment to future generations, health and safety. The bluesign concept has been constructed around five principles: resource productivity, consumer safety, air emission, water emission and occupational health and safety.
Fabric treated with a durable water-repellent finish repels light rain and snow while reducing drying time. When used with a waterproof and breathable top layer, the DWR helps the top layer not to become saturated. Patagonia researches and develops new DWR chemicals to achieve high durability and performance while causing less environmental impact.
Quick OverviewA perfect Patagonia bag for storing and protecting clothes and equipment.